|Conserve energy Home|
Bookmark this page
By conserving energy and reducing the usage of fossil fuels, the amount of greenhouse gases produced are reduced, effectively slowing down global warming.
Energy can be conserved by:
Usage of petrol/diesel
1. Driving at an optimum speed of 45-55 km/hour
2. Maintaining correct tyre pressure in vehicles
3. Switch off the vehicle engine at traffic signals
4. Keep the vehicle's engine tuned
5. Do not ride the clutch while driving
Usage of LPG
1. Stove should be lighted only when all the cooking ingredients are ready and within reach.
2. Using a pressure cooker saves both time and fuel.
3. The optimum amount of water should be used for cooking.
4. A high efficiency stove with an "ISI" or other quality mark should be used.
© Copyright euwarm.org